These instructions let you know how to add an Exchange/Office 365 e-mail account to your Mail app on an iPhone/iPad that is running IOS version 11 or later:
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your email address and enter a description.
- Tap ‘Sign In’ & enter your email password, then tap ‘Sign in’ again.
- If prompted, please tap ‘Allow’.
- Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars, that you want to see on your device.
- Tap Save.