This article will walk you through installing the CilixDrive sync client on MacOS.
- Click the download link that you’ll be sent with these instructions
- Double click to run the .app file, then enter your Mac credentials.
- Click Next, then accept the terms and conditions.
- Click ‘Next’ and then ‘Finish’
- You can then open CilixDrive by clicking the ‘Applications’ folder, and then double-click the ‘CilixDrive’ icon.
- Please enter the credentials provided with the instructions, and click ‘Sign in’.
- Please leave a ‘Default destination’ selected, and then click Next.
- You can then select what files you’d like to sync with your Mac.
- You can then click finish.
You should notice a Cilix icon in your menu bar at the top of the screen, if you click on this you can see the current sync progress.