This knowledgebase article will guide you through disabling sleep when closing your laptop lid.
- Open the start menu, search for ‘Control Panel’ then, click on it
- In the search box at the top right of the window, type ‘Power Options’
- You should then see “Power Options”, please click on this.
- At the left-hand side of the window, click on “Choose what closing the lid does”
- Under “When I close the lid”– On battery and Plugged in, please select “Do Nothing”
- Please now click “Save Changes”.