To see your Office 365 quarantined messages, please do the following:
Please exercise caution when releasing emails from your quarantine, as they may be malicious. If you are unsure, please contact Cilix.
- Go to your quarantine page at https://protection.office.com/#/quarantine
- Sign in, using your Office 365 credentials (please contact Cilix if you’re unsure of these).
- On your Quarantine page, you’ll see a list of any messages that were sent to you, but were identified as spam and redirected to the quarantine.
- Sort or search messages as needed.
- Double-click a specific quarantined message to view details about it, and take actions. If the message wasn’t actually spam, you can release it (have it sent to your mailbox – Please exercise caution when releasing emails from your quarantine, as they may be malicious.) and report it as not junk to the Microsoft Spam Analysis Team.
- Or you can select one or more messages, and then choose an action from the Actions drop-down list.